Monday, May 13, 2013

Opinion: The future of films

So I was recently asked by a reader what my thoughts are on the future of films, and instead of giving a direct answer, I figured I would give my answer on here.

In the future of films:

New innovative features brought to us by technological advances. Movies with new directly interactive innovations, and movies that are still original in content. Even though new ideas and gimmicky innovations are coming out, people will still want their films the way they have always been, with a linear story that only ends one way. In fact, I think we are going to once again see the rise of movies that provoke our minds and intelligence. That we are merely in a state where we lack the original minds to push uniquely original content, and the more we discover in technology the more we will want original ideas placed on film in the style of film we have learned is the best way: as a linear story. As a film that gives us original plot, original characters, original settings, and original soundtracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment